The best-seller : reliability, balance and quality
Reliable, light, pefectly balanced, the STD 100 will follow you on the roads on the world. It can fit a 145L bag.
Thanks to the hitch under the seat post, you can make a U-turn without setting foot on the ground.
On the road or with your MTB, you will be amazed by its handling ability.
Adjust the shock absorber to adapt to the load and adjust the ground clearance to adapt to your route.
Optional : the waterproof bag Aevon
With Velcro straps and a little inside bag, this waterproof bag will carry all your luggage.
Reinforced, handier, better adapted to each Aevon trailer, this new version answers the expectations of the most demanding globe-trotters.
Tested and approved by Carnets d'Aventures
A safe behaviour
"The welding is generous. The frame is very spacious : you can use a bag up to 145L.
The Aevon is much steadier than a trailer fixed on the rear wheel. Its behaviour feels safer."
Tested and approved by Velotaf.com
Excellent manufacturing quality !
The presence of the trailer doesn't disturb the behaviour of the bike [...]. The hitch gives a feeling of complete freedom to the bike, even for odd manoeuvres, with zero pressure on the frame.
Attaching or removing the trailer only takes a few seconds. [...] Longevity and efficiency explain the price of the trailer.
Video of the STD 100
Characteristics of the trailer :
- Aluminium frame 6061 aeronautic quality using the technique “meshed-soldered TIG” + thermic treatment “T6″ for a higher resistance
- New composite hitch on the seatpost offering an incredible freedom of movement and a great stability. Assembly without tools
- Shock absorber oleo-pneumatic Spinner SUS adjustable in pressure. Useful to adapt the shock absorber to the load
- Swing arm set up on waterproof bearings
- Adjustable ground clearance to adapt the trailer to your use
- High performance wheel of 16-inches (black colour, standard MTB Novatech hub with industrial interchangeable bearings, aluminium double wall rim, black stainless steel spokes, semi-slick tire Innova 16x1.75, rim 21C)
- Safety kit : reflectors (3x), bright flag in 2 parts (to facilitate the storage), SKS mudguard
- Weight : ~7 kg
- Maximum size of the bag : L1080 x l400 x h780 mm
- Volume : ~145 L
- Size when assembled : ~L2080 x l425 x h830 mm
- Size when disassembled : ~L965 x l425 x h450 mm
- Maximum load : 45 kg sur route ou 35 kg sur chemin
- Finishing touches : black mat coat.
- Compatible with bikes of 29p
Dimensions of the trailer :
Guarantee and After sale
Garantie & Sav
The frame of the trailer is under warranty for 2 years (24 months) from the purchase date on the condition you use it sensibly (see ourSales conditions).
Accessories (wheel, mudguard, shock absorbber, flag ...) are under warrenty for 1 year (12 months) from the purchase date.
There is no warranty for the wear and tear pieces such as bearings, cables, rims, spokes, collars, connectors, fuses, tires etc....
Before using your trailer, read carefully the Use guide.
Your product does not work properly ?
No stress !
Before anything else, check the connections as well as the level of charge of your battery (see the Use Guide).
If the failure remains, you can open an after-sales service file directly from your customer account section After sales service follow-up) on our website. Click here to see the connexion procedure to your customer account.
Don't hesitate to contact the after-sales service for any question regarding the return of the material. No return will be accepted without preliminary consent with a return number to put on your parcel.
The returns must be done by the customer with insurance. Cycloboost is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipment. The products damaged can not be refunded.
How to return a product ?
Easy as pie
You just need to send a request to our Technical Team by opening a file directly from your customer account (section After-sales Service follow-up) on our website. Click here to see the connexion procedure de connexion to your customer account.
Our technical team will provide you a return number (RMA) to write on your parcel.
No return will be accepted without preliminary consent with a return number to put on your parcel.
The returns must be done by the customer with insurance. Cycloboost is not responsible for any damaged caused during the shipment. The products damaged can not be refunded.
Keep the original packaging of your product for an exchange or a refund. Your product must be returned as good as new : complete, no scratch, clean !
Cycloboost is not responsible for any damaged caused during the shipment. The products damaged can not be refunded.
Les produits d'occasion ne sont ni repris ni échangés.
Livraison & tarifs
Delivery and preparation of the orders
The delivery of an order includes the preparation (72h00 max) AND the shipment (from 2 to 5 days) for metropolitan France.
Preparation of your parcel :
The preparation delays of your parcels are 72h maximum after your order has been paid for on our website and provided the article is in store.
This delay can vary according to the product requested (especially for bikes, scooters and trailers). For more details, you need to check the description of each article.
In case of payment by check, the delivery delay will depend on the time needed to cash the check. This can take 10 days and is added to the preparation delay of the order.
The shipment of your order
According to your order, we will choose the most suitable mode of transport :
For order of less than 30kg and standard dimension (one kit and/or one battery), the forwarder is GLS. The delivery delay is generally 48h00 (72h00 max).
For bigger and heavier orders (several kits, bike, scooter...), we can use a forwarder (Geodis, DHL, Schenker...). The delivery delay is 72h00 to 5 days.
We will supply the information to help you track your parcel.
We recommend to gather your purchases in one order. We can't gather 2x distinct orders and you will need to pay the freight costs for both.
The parcels are insured andprotected.
Reception of the parcels
What should you do when you receive your parcel :
If the parcel is damaged, report it to the forwarder and clearly specify the problem on the delivery sheet : « damaged motor » or « damaged battery », « cut cable »… and refuse the parcel. The mention « damaged parcel » is not enough to get an exchange or refund.
What should you do if you notice a problem 24h00 after receiving the parcel :
Your parcel seems undamaged on the outside, but once open, you notice damaged products. Send us 3x pictures : a picture of the parcel (damaged or not), a picture of the label, a picture (or more) of the damaged part.
Contact us 48h00 after receiving your damaged parcel and transfer all the details so we can deal with it.
The shipping costs include :
- the handling of the packaging of the products
- the cardboard box and the protection moss
- the shipping costs to your place
- the shipping insurance at its real cost
- Little accessories <500g : 9€ by GLS
- Accessories <2kg : 12€ by GLS
- Kit OR battery <15kg : 22€ by GLS
- Kit AND battery, simple trailer <30kg : 32€ by GLS
- E-trailer with kit and battery : 80€ by transporter (GEODIS, Schenker)
- Bike or scooter or other vehicle <70kg : 80€ by transporter (Geodis, Schenker)
You can check out the freight costs on our website in the space [ Estimate shipping and tax ] from the cart.