Small, light and foldable
Foldable in 4 min
Most recent model of the Aevon brand, the KIT L80 is the smallest and the lightest of our bike trailers with 5.5kg. Supplied with its waterproof bag of 100L, you can load up to 35kg !
The KIT L80 is completely foldable in less than 4min !
It goes from 1,76m to 0,84m, essential for travels by plane ! Loyal to the brand, quality is undeniable.
Optional : the waterproof bag Aevon
With Velcro straps and a little inside bag, this waterproof bag will carry all your luggage.
Reinforced, handier, better adapted to each Aevon trailer, this new version answers the expectations of the most demanding globe-trotters.
Tested and approved byCarnets d'Aventures (in 2010 and 2015)
Excellent behaviour on the road and offroad
'It's a real pleasure to pull this trailer and its behaviour on road and offroad is excellent.
Another pleasant point is that this type of trailer is able to make a U-turn, very handy on small tracks. On the whole, the trailer is made with quality material.
Icing on the cake, this version if very light. You need an Allen wrench to fix the beam [...], the rest needs no tool.
In 2015, out of 10x trailers we tested the KIT L80 comes first because of its strength and the quality of the finishing touches.
Tested and approved by Cyclist Adventure
Specialized magazine in the USA
'After your first try, it's a walk in the park : you can assemble the KIT L80 in 4 minutes.
The quality of the trailer really jumps out. Every single component seems strong.
Driving this trailer is pure pleasure ! It is incredibly easy to handle in small spaces like town or single tracks.
If you want to send the KIT L80 by plane, you will appreciate its small size when it's folded'
Watch the KIT L80
Watch the KIT L80
Characteristics of the trailer :
- Aluminium frame 6061 aeronautic quality using the technique “meshed-soldered TIG” + thermic treatment “T6″ for a higher resistance
- New composite hitch on the seatpost offering an incredible freedom of movement and a great stability. Assembly without tools
- Black waterproof bag
- Shock absorber oleo-pneumatic Spinner SUS adjustable in pressure. Useful to adapt the shock absorber to the load
- Swing arm set up on waterproof bearings
- Removable beam with an Allen wrench
- Adjustable ground clearance to adapt the trailer to your use
- High performance wheel of 16-inches (black colour, standard MTB Novatech hub with industrial interchangeable bearings, aluminium double wall rim, black stainless steel spokes, semi-slick tire Innova 16x1.75, rim 21C)
- Safety kit : reflectors (3x), bright flag in 2 parts (to facilitate the storage), SKS mudguard
- Weight : ~5,5kg without bag and ~7kg with specific bag
- Maximum size of the bag : L970 x l390 x h690 mm
- Volume : 100 L
- Size when assembled : ~L1900 x l425 x h830* mm
- Size when disassembled : ~L790 x l140 x h490 mm
- Maximum load : 35 kg sur route ou 25 kg sur chemin
- Finishing touches: Noir mat.
- Compatible with a 29p bike
Dimensions of the trailer :
Guarantee and After sale
Garantie & Sav
The frame of the trailer is under warranty for 2 years (24 months) from the purchase date on the condition you use it sensibly (see ourSales conditions).
Accessories (wheel, mudguard, shock absorbber, flag ...) are under warrenty for 1 year (12 months) from the purchase date.
There is no warranty for the wear and tear pieces such as bearings, cables, rims, spokes, collars, connectors, fuses, tires etc....
Before using your trailer, read carefully the Use guide.
Your product does not work properly ?
No stress !
Before anything else, check the connections as well as the level of charge of your battery (see the Use Guide).
If the failure remains, you can open an after-sales service file directly from your customer account section After sales service follow-up) on our website. Click here to see the connexion procedure to your customer account.
Don't hesitate to contact the after-sales service for any question regarding the return of the material. No return will be accepted without preliminary consent with a return number to put on your parcel.
The returns must be done by the customer with insurance. Cycloboost is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipment. The products damaged can not be refunded.
How to return a product ?
Easy as pie
You just need to send a request to our Technical Team by opening a file directly from your customer account (section After-sales Service follow-up) on our website. Click here to see the connexion procedure de connexion to your customer account.
Our technical team will provide you a return number (RMA) to write on your parcel.
No return will be accepted without preliminary consent with a return number to put on your parcel.
The returns must be done by the customer with insurance. Cycloboost is not responsible for any damaged caused during the shipment. The products damaged can not be refunded.
Keep the original packaging of your product for an exchange or a refund. Your product must be returned as good as new : complete, no scratch, clean !
Cycloboost is not responsible for any damaged caused during the shipment. The products damaged can not be refunded.
Les produits d'occasion ne sont ni repris ni échangés.
Livraison & tarifs
Delivery and preparation of the orders
The delivery of an order includes the preparation (72h00 max) AND the shipment (from 2 to 5 days) for metropolitan France.
Preparation of your parcel :
The preparation delays of your parcels are 72h maximum after your order has been paid for on our website and provided the article is in store.
This delay can vary according to the product requested (especially for bikes, scooters and trailers). For more details, you need to check the description of each article.
In case of payment by check, the delivery delay will depend on the time needed to cash the check. This can take 10 days and is added to the preparation delay of the order.
The shipment of your order
According to your order, we will choose the most suitable mode of transport :
For order of less than 30kg and standard dimension (one kit and/or one battery), the forwarder is GLS. The delivery delay is generally 48h00 (72h00 max).
For bigger and heavier orders (several kits, bike, scooter...), we can use a forwarder (Geodis, DHL, Schenker...). The delivery delay is 72h00 to 5 days.
We will supply the information to help you track your parcel.
We recommend to gather your purchases in one order. We can't gather 2x distinct orders and you will need to pay the freight costs for both.
The parcels are insured andprotected.
Reception of the parcels
What should you do when you receive your parcel :
If the parcel is damaged, report it to the forwarder and clearly specify the problem on the delivery sheet : « damaged motor » or « damaged battery », « cut cable »… and refuse the parcel. The mention « damaged parcel » is not enough to get an exchange or refund.
What should you do if you notice a problem 24h00 after receiving the parcel :
Your parcel seems undamaged on the outside, but once open, you notice damaged products. Send us 3x pictures : a picture of the parcel (damaged or not), a picture of the label, a picture (or more) of the damaged part.
Contact us 48h00 after receiving your damaged parcel and transfer all the details so we can deal with it.
The shipping costs include :
- the handling of the packaging of the products
- the cardboard box and the protection moss
- the shipping costs to your place
- the shipping insurance at its real cost
- Little accessories <500g : 9€ by GLS
- Accessories <2kg : 12€ by GLS
- Kit OR battery <15kg : 22€ by GLS
- Kit AND battery, simple trailer <30kg : 32€ by GLS
- E-trailer with kit and battery : 80€ by transporter (GEODIS, Schenker)
- Bike or scooter or other vehicle <70kg : 80€ by transporter (Geodis, Schenker)
You can check out the freight costs on our website in the space [ Estimate shipping and tax ] from the cart.